Delivery: Can be download Immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click �message us� icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
This passionate, eye-opening and heart-felt book is perfect for parents of 0-8 year olds and gives an amazing insight into how to minimise childhood trauma. By changing your attitude to parenting you will raise emotionally mature children without losing your mind.
Here's what you can expect:
• Why the naughty step needs to go as soon as possible.
• How to help your kids to share and not share for their best good.
• Learn how to really communicate and listen to your child's needs.
• Why self-empowerment and personal development are your best parenting tools.
• Why you should never lie to your children if you want them to grow up to be balanced adults
• And lots more including sleeping habits, toilet training, dealing with tantrums, sibling rivalry and how to teach your children to learn.
Wayne is an internationally renowned healer who, for the past 12 years, has helped thousands of adult clients deal with inner-child trauma instilled in them by unaware parenting. In this straight-talking and often light-hearted book he shares concepts, ideas and insights to help prevent your kids ending up on the therapy couch. Jam-packed with real-life case studies, practical ideas and advice, How Not To Fuck-Up Your kids will help you to become the best parent you can be and help your children grow into genuine, emotionally stable and empowered adults.
Note from the author: If this book doesn’t make you see parenting in a different light I'll eat my fucking hat.
This book is a brilliant gift for anyone who is or is going to be a parent.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||181 KB|