Delivery: Can be download Immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click �message us� icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
Rich Dad Poor Dad, the #1 Personal Finance book of all time, tells the story of Robert Kiyosaki and his two dads–his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad–and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
It advocates the importance of financial independence and building wealth through investing, real estate investing, starting and owning businesses, as well as increasing one’s financial intelligence to improve one’s business and financial aptitude
Rich Dad Poor Dad will….
• Explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
• Challenge the belief that your house is an asset
• Show parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
• Define once and for all an asset and a liability
• Teach you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success
Robert Kiyosaki has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. With perspectives that often contradict conventional wisdom, Robert has earned a reputation for straight talk, irreverence, and courage. He is regarded worldwide as a passionate advocate for financial education.
“The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money… but never learn to have money work for them.”
–Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad Poor Dad – The #1 Personal Finance Book of All Time!
“Rich Dad Poor Dad is a starting point for anyone looking to gain control of their financial future.” (USA Today)
Among some of the book’s topics are:
• Robert Kiyosaki’s personal story, upbringing, and his business and investment ventures throughout his early adult life and into the late 1990’s.
• Differentiation between assets and liabilities
• What the rich teach their kids about money that the poor and middle class do not
• The idea that your primary residence is not an asset, but a liability
• The value of financial intelligence and financial literacy
• How stronger business and financial skills, aptitude, and experience play a role in one’s financial success.
• The vitality of entrepreneurial and investment skills are both necessary and useful traits to prosper in a capitalistic society
• The importance of investing and entrepreneurship
IF YOU WANT TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE, READ THIS BOOK!
|Publisher:||Plata Publishing, LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|