Delivery: Can be download Immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click �message us� icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
Transformational leaders have four distinctive skills: strong communication, the ability to build trust, the ability to increase the skills of those they lead, and a results orientation. Time for Change offers powerful guidance for those seeking to develop and strengthen the educational leadership skills needed for change management. Throughout this authoritative guide, Anthony Muhammad and Luis F. Cruz share concrete tools and strategies that will prepare you to lead your school toward lasting, meaningful change.
Use this educational leadership book to inspire a shared vision and overcome resistance to change:
- Develop an understanding of leadership as a skill that can be practiced and improved.
- Consider three questions of transformational leadership (Why? Who? How?) and then Do!
- Learn about the technical and cultural dimensions of change and the ways in which both must be addressed.
- Understand the reasons behind resistance to change and how to manage it through effective leadership.
- Synthesize your skills as a school leader and utilize them to effect strategic change.
Chapter 1: Finding Balance for Systems Change
Chapter 2: Communicating the Rationale — Building Cognitive Investment
Chapter 3: Establishing Trust — Making an Emotional Investment
Chapter 4: Building Capacity — Making a Functional Investment
Chapter 5: Getting Results — Collecting the Return on Investment
Chapter 6: Tying It All Together
References and Resources
|Publisher:||Solution Tree Press|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|